The Strong museum is an ideal destination for reunions, youth outings, day-care trips, summer camps, and bus tours. Every member in the group will enjoy a full day of hands-on fun and discovery.
- $16 per person (minimum of 20 paying guests)
- $5 per person additional to visit the butterfly garden
Youth Group Rate
The museum welcomes large groups of children and teens visiting from day-care centers, churches, summer camps, and other youth groups.
- $16 per child (minimum of 10 paying children)
- One adult chaperone is included for every five paid children. Chaperones beyond the 1:5 ratio, who are not members, pay full general admission. Adult chaperones must be at least 16 years of age.
- $5 per person additional to visit the butterfly garden. Chaperones pay $5 to visit the butterfly garden, as well.
- The food court is currently closed but bag lunches may be brought in by groups. We cannot accommodate refrigeration or reheating of lunches.
How to Make a Group Reservation
- Complete and submit the Group Visit Request form. A staff member will contact you within two business days to confirm your booking. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Date and capacity restrictions may apply. Please note, the museum does not have parking for buses and the museum food court is currently closed.
- Full payment and final counts are due two weeks before your visit