The Strong offers a variety of dining options, as well as toys and souvenirs for the whole family.
General museum admission or membership is required to access The Strong’s food court and Bill Gray’s restaurant.
- Enjoy some cheesy goodness at Pizza Hut® Express.
- Grab a delicious sandwich or salad at Subway™.
- Add some spice at Taco Bell® Express.
- Enjoy a sweet treat from Louie’s Sweet Shoppe.
Or, step back in time and grab a burger at Bill Gray’s Restaurant in the vintage Skyliner Diner located in the museum’s atrium.
A variety of healthy meals and snacks are also available from vending machines in the food court. Braille menus are available in the museum's food court upon request.
Coolers, picnic baskets, and unauthorized parties are not permitted.
Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Subway, and Louie's Sweet Shoppe
Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, noon to 4 p.m.
Bill Gray's at the Skyliner Diner
Monday–Thursday, 10:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 10:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m.
Hours subject to change.
The food court and Bill Gray’s at the Skyliner Diner accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
The museum shop is located near admissions at the Howell Street entrance. General museum admission is not required to access the shop.
Museum members save 10% in the shop every day!
With gifts for all ages, the museum’s Everything for Play! shop is the perfect place to find classic and new toys. Whether a budding builder, aspiring artist, or tiny thespian, kids—and adults alike—will love the offerings:
- Gifts themed around the museum’s permanent exhibits, such as Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street? and Berenstain Bears, as well as short-term exhibits
- Puzzles, crafts, and educational games
- Toys featured in the National Toy Hall of Fame
Everything for Play! shop accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. Purchases in the shop help support the museum’s mission.
Everything for Play! shop is open during regular museum hours.
For questions about items available in the museum’s shop, please email email@example.com.