The Strong is the ultimate play destinationTM and a membership to The Strong is the ultimate way to experience over 100,000 square feet of dynamic, hands-on, interactive exhibit space. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about membership.
The membership team will be away from the office until Tuesday, February 21.
How Do I Purchase a Membership?
- Order or renew online by clicking the membership level name you would like to purchase in the chart below.
- At the museum admissions desk (print an application for quicker service).
- Over the phone by calling 585-263-2700 (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
- Print an application and mail or fax it to the membership team at the museum.
Any membership level can be made into a gift by checking the box labeled THIS IS A GIFT (select the level you would like to purchase from the chart below). If you would like to renew a gift membership online, fill-out the online form as if you were purchasing a new gift membership. Your payment will automatically connect to your existing gift membership and renew it for another year—the member won't lose any time by renewing early.
- FREE general museum admission for one year
- Complimentary carousel/train punch card
- $1 general admission discount for guests
- $1 discount on butterfly garden admission
- 10% discount in the museum shop
- FREE member newsletter and email updates
Includes All Basic Benefits, PLUS:
- 4 general museum admission tickets
- 4 Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden tickets
- ACM Reciprocal Network Discount of 50% off
up to 6 people at participating museums
Enhance Your Membership
These membership upgrades increase the flexibility and value of your membership. Upgrade your membership at any time. Limit one add-on per membership and one use per day. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on enhancing your membership.
Add-a-Guest ($40) This upgrade allows members to bring one guest free-of-charge when visiting the museum. The guest does not need to be the same person each time this feature is used. An adult not named to the membership may use this feature to bring the member’s children to the museum without the named adult member present. Membership card must be presented at the time of admission.
Nanny Card ($40) An extra card can be issued with your nanny or caregiver’s name so they can escort your children to the museum. Nanny must be 18 years or older and care for your children only. Limit one nanny card per membership. Nanny must provide photo ID at each visit. The nanny card currently cannot be purchased online. If you are interested in this option, please visit the museum admissions desk or contact the membership office.
Interested in providing additional financial support to The Strong while receiving a unique suite of benefits? Consider purchasing an upper-level membership, Benefactor, Sustaining, Leading, and Presidential.