Membership to The Strong museum offers the most economical way to visit the museum again and again. Join today for a year of FREE museum admission, educational hands-on exhibits, and exciting family fun—it's the best family value anywhere! Upper-level membership—Benefactor, Sustaining, and Leading—provides additional financial support for The Strong and comes with a unique suite of benefits.
Choose the Level That Works Best For You!
Membership admits two named adults residing at the same address and their resident children or grandchildren age 17 and younger based on level. Photo ID required each time you visit.
- FREE general museum admission for one year
- Complimentary carousel/train punch card
- $1 general admission discount for guests
- $1 discount on butterfly garden admission
- 10% discount in the museum shops
- FREE member newsletter and email updates
Includes All Basic Benefits, PLUS:
- 4 general museum admission tickets
- 4 Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden tickets
- ACM Reciprocal Network Discount of 50% off
up to 6 people at participating museums
Membership may not be shared by multiple households or used by daycare or babysitting services. Membership is not refundable and not transferable. Additional membership levels are available. Please contact the membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do I purchase or renew a membership?
- Online by clicking the level name above (begin using your membership immediately by presenting the emailed receipt at the admissions desk);
- At the museum admissions desk (bring your renewal notice or fill-out an application for quicker service);
- By calling the museum at 585-263-2700 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Or, by mailing your application and payment to the membership office at The Strong.
Enhance Your Membership!
These valuable membership add-ons expand the flexibility of your membership. They can be added to your membership at any time and expire when the membership expires.
This upgrade allows members to bring one guest free-of-charge when visiting the museum. The guest does not need to be the same person each time this feature is used. Also, an adult not named to the membership may use this feature to bring the member’s children to the museum without the named adult member present. Membership card must be presented at the time of admission. Limit one Add-a-Guest per membership and one use per day.
Nanny Card ($35)
An extra card can be issued with your nanny or caregiver’s name so they can escort your children to the museum. Nanny must be 18 years or older and care for your children only. Limit one nanny card per membership. Nanny must provide photo ID at each visit. The nanny card currently cannot be purchased online. If you are interested in this enhancement, please visit the museum admissions desk or contact the membership office.
Make it a Gift!
Gift memberships to The Strong ensure a full year of family fun—free general admission for one year, discounts to the museum shops and butterfly garden, and so much more! It’s a wonderful way to share the joy of holidays and birthdays, and acknowledge other special occasion. Gift memberships can be purchased at the museum admissions desk, online by selecting the level in the table above, by mailing an application with your payment, or by calling 585-263-2700 ext. 254 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.