Membership to The Strong museum offers the most economical way to visit the museum again and again—membership pays for itself in three visits for most families. Join today for a year of FREE museum admission, educational hands-on exhibits, and exciting family fun—it's the best family value anywhere! Upper-level membership—Benefactor, Sustaining, and Leading—provides additional financial support for The Strong and comes with a unique suite of benefits.
A membership to The Strong museum is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. Learn more about gift memberships.
How do I purchase a membership?
- Online by clicking the the select button next to the level you would like to purchase;
- At the museum admissions desk (bring your renewal notice or fill-out an application for quicker service);
- By calling the museum at 585-263-2700 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Or, by mailing your application and payment to the membership office at the museum.
Questions about membership?
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page;
- Contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Or, call the membership team at 585-263-2700 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Family||Grandparent||Patron Family||Patron Grandparent|
|FREE general museum admission for one year for two named adults and up to four children age 17 and younger||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|$1 general admission discount for guests||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|$1 discount on butterfly garden admission||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|4 FREE carousel or train rides||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|10% discount in museum shops||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FREE member newsletter and email updates||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FREE one-time use guest passes||4||4|
|FREE one-time use butterfly garden passes||4||4|
|ACM Reciprocal Network Benefit: 50% off general admission for up to 6 individuals at participating museums||✓||✓|