The Strong Announces 2014 Board Officers
March 18, 2014
For Immediate Release
Shane Rhinewald, 585-410-6365, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Strong Announces New 2014 Board Officers
ROCHESTER, New York—The Strong museum is pleased to announce the election of Steve Dubnik as chairperson of its Board of Trustees. Dubnik serves as the chairman and CEO of NYSYS Wireless and is a graduate of the University of Rochester’s William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration. He has been a member of The Strong’s board since 2000 and lives in Brighton with his wife and two children.
Other officers elected for the 2014 term include:
- James H. Norman, vice chairperson; president and CEO of Action for a Better Community
- Laura Saxby Lynch, secretary; corporate communications director at Paychex
- Matthew Tipple, treasurer; vice president commercial banking at JPMorgan Chase
- Zeke Duda, assistant treasurer; senior vice president and CFO (retired) at Lifetime Healthcare Companies
- Joy Ryen Plotnik, immediate past chair; chief operating officer at Genesee Valley Trust Company
About The Strong
The Strong is the only museum in the world devoted solely to the history and exploration of play. It is home to the International Center for the History of Electronic Games, the National Toy Hall of Fame, the Brian Sutton-Smith Library and Archives of Play, the Woodbury School, and the American Journal of Play and houses the world’s largest and most comprehensive collection of historical materials related to play.