Please review the museum guidelines prior to arriving at the museum.
- Chaperons must stay with an assigned group of children while at the museum. Chaperons are responsible for the safety and behavior of those children.
- Chaperons must immediately report any emergency or child separated from the group to a museum staff member.
- Be considerate of other guests in the museum.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the exhibits. They can damage exhibits and artifacts.
- Review the museum's Play Safe page for information related to COVID-19 safety procedures.
Individuals and groups are subject to the rules and regulations of The Strong. The Strong reserves the right to expel from the premises any person or group, without refund, where the presence or conduct of the individual or group is deemed objectionable by The Strong in its sole discretion, or if the individual or group fails to comply with any and all security measures and applicable laws.
Check in at the admissions desk to receive the reserved backpack. Review the accompanying the leader guidebook. Guidebook pages and material packets are color coordinated.
During Your Trip
- Backpacks include all materials necessary for leaders to guide scouts through specific badge requirements. Activities can be done in any order.
- Backpack activities are completed in museum exhibit spaces. Backpack reservations do not include a separate room. However, the backpack guidebook contains suggestions for finding quiet spaces where groups may work. The group may need to use floor space.
- When the group is finished, please return the backpack and its contents to the admissions desk.