The Strong Hosts Museum’s First-Ever Virtual Public Program on May 4
April 30, 2020
For Immediate Release
The Strong® Hosts Museum’s
First-Ever Virtual Public Program
Celebrating Star Wars Day
Use the Force to celebrate all things Star Wars during May the 4th Be With You on The Strong museum’s Facebook event page on Monday, May 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Be part of the museum’s first-ever virtual program and delight in DIY activities, character story readings, and more:
- Learn how to make space slime.
- Check out a hyperspeed build by the Rochester LEGO Users Group.
- Listen to an out-of-this-world tale.
- Discover different ways to make an edible fleet of TIE Fighters.
- Take a peek at Star Wars items in the museum’s collection.
- Find out how to build your own Star Wars-themed sensory bin
Prepare for the day by creating your own lightsaber using materials around the house. Post a photo of your new creation and tag the museum on Facebook and Instagram to get featured on The Strong's social media channels. Program not sponsored or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd or Walt Disney Studios.