Princess Palooza at The Strong Museum March 21 and 22
February 20, 2020
For Immediate Release
at The Strong® Museum
March 21 & 22
Spend the weekend with royalty during Princess Palooza at The Strong museum on Saturday, March 21 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday, March 22 from 1 to 4 p.m. Partner with your favorite princesses for hands-on activities:
- Design a crown with the Latina Princess.
- Play with Snow White and her forest friends.
- Fly on a magic carpet with the Arabian Princess.
- Frolic at the frog pond with the frog princess and see real frogs with the museum's live collections staff.
- Listen to a story with Belle.
- Sing a song with Rapunzel.
- Play a game of I spy in the Fairy Tale Forest.
- Paint a whimsical work of art.
All Princess Palooza activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $16, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for non-members, under age 2 free. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the museum’s parking garage for $5 for non-members and free for current museum members through April 30. The garage can be accessed from Howell Street on the south side of the museum. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum garage may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.