Fan Appreciation Day at The Strong Museum August 29
July 25, 2019
For Immediate Release
Fan Appreciation Day
at The Strong® Museum
Join The Strong in celebrating the museum’s guests and members during Fan Appreciation Day at The Strong museum on Thursday, August 29 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Take part in outdoor and indoor activities in honor of the museum achieving 100,000 fans on Facebook:
- Delight in snow cones from Sugary Delights.
- Enjoy free rides on the Elaine Wilson Carousel and the Strong Express Train.
- Watch an interactive performance featuring members of the Happy Pirates at 1 p.m.
- Use sidewalk chalk to create a masterpiece (weather permitting).
- Pop bubbles—a 2014 inductee to The Strong’s National Toy Hall of Fame—as they soar out of a bubble machine (weather permitting).
- Join other museum guests for a group photo commemorating the special day.
All Fan Appreciation Day activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $16, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.