Princess Palooza at The Strong Museum March 9 & 10
February 4, 2019
For Immediate Release
at The Strong®Museum
March 9 & 10
Enjoy a play date with royalty during Princess Palooza at The Strong museum on Saturday, March 9 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. Partner up with your favorite princesses for hands-on activities:
- Create your own magical microphone with the Latina Princess.
- Sing a tune and dance along with the Snow Princess.
- Create a personalized crown with Cinderella.
- Build a tower with Rapunzel.
- Help the Frog Princess with recipes for her restaurant.
- Take aim at dragons with the Scottish Princess.
- Enjoy a tea party with Belle.
- Play alongside Sleeping Beauty and her friendly forest friends.
- Bring your royal friends to the theater for a special performance by School of Irish Dance students on Saturday at 1 p.m.
All Princess Palooza activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $16, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.