What Members Need to Know Before They Go
- You’ll need to make a reservation online before your visit.
- To allow for social distancing, the number of guests allowed in the museum will be limited.
- Face masks are required for all medically able guests age 2 and over. If you are not medically able to wear a mask, a face shield will be offered.
- Museum staff will regularly wipe down all high-touch surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectant and all manipulative objects will be frequently sprayed with an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer.
Make a Reservation
- Visit the museum's webstore to reserve member tickets. You will need your new member ID number to reserve member tickets.
- The museum recently moved to a new membership computer database and all members were issued new ID numbers that begin with 5000. This new ID number was emailed to members on June 25. If you do not have your ID number, please send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will assist you. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- You will receive an email containing details of your visit and a link to the web e-tickets once you complete your ticket order. You can print your tickets or show the e-tickets on your cell phone.
- If this is your first time visiting since we reopened, you will receive a new membership card with new expiration date when you visit.
- Members must show photo ID when checking in. Members may only bring the number of people allowed by their membership level.
Members will begin using the parking validations included with their membership on August 1. The validations are digitally attached to your new membership card. You will not receive physical parking vouchers. Bring the parking garage ticket to the admissions desk with your membership card when you visit. A staff member will validate your parking garage ticket and scan your membership card to use one of your parking validations. Once all validations are used, members pay $5 to park.
Here's what members have been saying about The Strong's reopening!