What Members Need to Know Before They Go:
- You’ll need to reserve a timed session online before your visit. No one will be admitted without a reservation and a current membership. Sessions will be:
- Sunday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m.–noon, 1–4 p.m. & 5–8 p.m.
- Capacity will be limited. That means more room to play, but that sessions may fill quickly.
- Members may only bring the number of people on their membership level. Additional guests will need to purchase a ticket at the admissions desk.
- Face masks are required for all medically able guests age two and older.
Reserve a Timed Session
- Visit the museum's webstore.
- All members have been issued a new member ID number. Your new member ID can be found in the email sent from the museum on Thursday, June 25. The new member ID begins with 500. If you do not have your ID number, please send your name and mailing address to email@example.com and we will look the ID number up for you. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Choose the date and time of your visit.
- Enter a quantity of adult and child tickets. Members may only bring the number of people allowed by their membership level. No additional guests will be allowed at this time.
- Click "Add to Cart." Confirm your order and click "Checkout."
- Enter the Billing Information, then click "Submit Order."
- You can print your tickets or show the tickets on your cell phone. You will also receive an email containing details of your order and a link to the web tickets.
Members must show ID. Tickets can only be used by the member and cannot be transferred to non-members. If you are unable to visit during your reserved date and time, please reply to the confirmation email. This allows us to release your tickets and allow other members to visit during your reserved slot. Members will pick up a new membership card when they visit.
What happens at my visit?
- Park in the newly completed garage. Members will receive free parking through the end of July. No validations need to be used. Bring your parking ticket inside to the admissions desk.
- Proceed to the front desk with your member tickets to check in. We will also issue you a new membership card.
- Please follow the social distancing rules.
- Wear a mask. Guests over age 2 who can medically tolerate a mask are asked to wear one.
- Wash your hands.
- Please leave by the time indicated for your session.
- Have a good time!