Opens September 25
Please note: Due to unforeseen transit issues, the Very Eric Carle: A Very Hungry, Quiet, Lonely, Clumsy Busy Exhibit is delayed in reaching Rochester. The exhibit will now open September 25.
Step into the pages of beloved author and illustrator Eric Carle’s Very series of picture books—including the iconic Very Hungry Caterpillar. Meet five special insects and take a journey of discovery with recuring themes of friendship, creativity, and the power of imagination.
- Become the Very Hungry Caterpillar and follow along his path until
- becoming a beautiful butterfly!
- Weave a web with the Very Busy Spider
- Find your light with the Very Lonely Firefly
- Make the Very Clumsy Click Beetle flip and jump
- Compose a night symphony with the Very Quiet Cricket
- Create artwork using many of Eric Carle’s materials and techniques
- Enjoy a gallery of prints from Eric Carle’s “Very” book series
The exhibit remains on view through January 2, 2022.
Presented in the Fidelis Care Gallery
Very Eric Carle: A Very Hungry, Quiet, Lonely, Clumsy Busy Exhibit is co-organized by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, MA.
TM & © 2021 Penguin Random House LLC. All Rights Reserved 2001