Marvel at artifacts featuring author and illustrator Charles M. Schulz’s iconic characters near the entrance to The Strong’s Field of Play exhibit.
- Snap a photo of a six-foot-tall statue of Snoopy and his best friend, Woodstock.
- Explore the impact of the Peanuts characters on play and pop culture.
- Check out other comic strips that drew inspiration from Schulz’s stories.
- Discover the history of other popular comic strip characters, such as Buster Brown and Little Orphan Annie.
- View toys that were popular during the Baby Boom era when Peanuts was first released, including a toy rocket, Play-Doh, and Barbie.
The Peanuts and Play display is included with general museum admission fees and is made possible by Mary Valentine, a longtime friend of The Strong.