Whether a budding builder, aspiring artist, or tiny thespian, kids—and their adult caregivers alike—will love the museum’s Everything for Play! and Butterfly Garden shops:
- A huge selection of dress-up clothing
- Western New York’s most extensive selection of Melissa & Doug merchandise
- Plush, puppets, and books featuring Sesame Street, Nick Jr., Curious George, the Berenstain Bears, favorite superheroes, and more
- Puzzles, crafts, educational games, and a special selections of toys featured in the National Toy Hall of Fame
- A wide range of delightful souvenirs
Museum shops accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
Museum shops are open during regular museum hours.
Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
Prepaid cards good for purchases in the Everything for Play! and Butterfly Garden shops make fantastic gifts and are available in any denomination. Gift cards may be purchased by telephone at 585-263-2700 or at the museum shops or admissions desk.