Wednesday, April 26
The Strong, One Manhattan Square
Age 21 and older
Buy your tickets now—past events have sold out early! $17 online
All new VIP packages available for $150! VIP package includes four tickets to the Happiest Hour, private entry (no lines!), 40 game tokens, a private table, and concierge food service.
Play with a purpose at the Happiest Hour, a fundraiser to support The Strong. The Happiest Hour is The Strong’s after-hours event for adults only.
- Get all shook up with Elvis impersonator Patrick Johnson
- Dress up in your favorite ‘50s outfit
- Explore the Hands-On Harley Davidson exhibit
- Dance the night away with DJ Naps
- Play arcade and pinball games in the all-new Raceway Arcade
- Battle with Rochester Foam Dart League
- Enjoy cash bars and a sampling of snacks from Marshall Street Bar and Grill
- Hang out with hundreds of butterflies in the Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden for only $3 per person (Entry to the garden ends at 8:40 p.m. The butterfly garden closes at 9 p.m.)
The April Happiest Hour is presented by Mary Valentine, a long-time friend of The Strong, in cooperation with The Strong Play Makers Leadership Council, a volunteer group of young professionals. All proceeds from this event support The Strong’s educational mission and community outreach programs.
This event is made possible by these generous sponsors:
Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in the Food Court are open 5:30–9:00 p.m.
The Happiest Hour is a fundraiser to benefit The Strong and takes place after hours. Admission to this event is not covered by museum membership. Happiest Hour guests must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid photo ID prior to entry. Bar is cash only; an ATM is on site. Free parking is available in the museum lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase tickets online. To purchase tickets over the phone, please call 585-263-2700.