Exhibit closed for renovations beginning May 20.
New, expanded Wegmans Super Kids Market opens June 29!
A new store façade, updated interior decor and lighting, and new food stations offer Wegmans Super Kids Market at the National Museum of Play a fresh look and feel, and more fun ways to encourage kids to eat healthy.
- Explore the Market Café replete with prepared meals, a sushi bar, and a coffee bar—just like the real grown-up Wegmans!
- Shop for organic and gluten-free products at Nature’s Marketplace.
- Discover the expanded toddler area, where little ones can pick, count, sort, and weigh organic veggies; gather eggs; crawl through a raised hoop house; and sit under the apple tree.
- Kids can cruise the aisles with child-sized shopping carts and scan bar-coded products at working check-out counters.
- Work in deli, meat, seafood, and bakery departments and make brick-oven pizzas.
- Produce a commercial or cooking show at the WKID-TV station.
Produced by The Strong.