Princess Palooza at The Strong Museum April 21 & 22
March 21, 2018
For Immediate Release
at The Strong® Museum
April 21 & 22
Join beloved princesses as they celebrate Earth Day during Princess Palooza at The Strong museum on Saturday, April 21 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, April 22 from 1 to 4 p.m. Partner up with royalty for eco-friendly activities:
- Help Snow White uncover which critters left their tracks in the forest.
- Create a rock troll out of reusable items with the Snow Princess.
- Pair up with Cinderella to build a bird feeder.
- Practice recycling skills with the Scottish Princess.
- Paint a masterpiece with Rapunzel.
- Create an Earth Day crown with Sleeping Beauty.
- Join Belle in a giant game of tic-tac-toe using recycled materials.
- Explore animal life cycles with the Frog Princess.
All Princess Palooza activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $15, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Entry is by timed ticket only. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.