In Another Galaxy Weekend at The Strong Museum November 18 & 19
October 12, 2017
For Immediate Release
In Another Galaxy Weekend
at The Strong® Museum
November 18 & 19
Use the Force and transport the family to In Another Galaxy Weekend at The Strong museum on Saturday, November 18 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, November 19 from 1 to 4 p.m. Come dressed in your favorite science-fiction costume and journey to another universe.
- Become part of the saga as actors from the 501st Legion (Vader’s Fist) and Rebel Legion stroll through the museum in full Star Wars regalia, mingle with guests, and pose for pictures.
- Check out droids built by the R2-D2 Builders Club.
- Mix and match sci-fi outfits in the Other Worlds Dress-Up area.
- Test your skills at sci-fi vintage arcade games.
- Create a foam lightsaber to take home.
- Transform Mr. Potato Head into Darth Tater or Artoo Potatoo.
- Get a temporary tattoo in the Tatooine Tattoo Shop.
All In Another Galaxy Weekend activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten in part by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
In Another Galaxy is not sponsored or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Walt Disney Studios.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $15, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Entry is by timed ticket only. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.