Princess Palooza at The Strong Museum April 1 & 2
March 17, 2017
For Immediate Release
at The Strong® Museum
April 1 & 2
Join beloved princesses for science fun during Princess Palooza at The Strong museum on Saturday, April 1 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, April 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. Discover the principles of STEM—science, technology, engineering, and math—as you and clever princesses work to solve puzzles, build contraptions, and more:
- Help Snow White uncover which critters left their tracks in the forest.
- Partner with Rapunzel to create a watercolor masterpiece.
- Create a “pumpkin” catapult with Cinderella.
- Work with the Snow Princess to use the principles of computer coding to help her caterpillar friend move along a path.
- Perfect your archery skills with the Scottish Princess.
- Discover the power of electrical circuits with the Frog Princess.
- Design a cart to help Belle carry her book collection.
- Build a boat with Sleeping Beauty to cross a castle moat.
- Embark on a scavenger hunt to search for hidden princesses in the museum.
All Princess Palooza activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten in part by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $14.50, under age 2 free, members free.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Entry is by timed ticket only.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.