Open all year long and easily accessible from the New York State Thruway and regional expressways, the National Museum of Play® offers your family so much fun, so close to home.
- More than 150,000 square feet of dynamic, hands-on exhibits, plus fascinating displays of artifacts of play
- Upstate New York’s only year-round indoor butterfly garden
- The National Toy Hall of Fame
- A full slate of family-friendly programs and events
- Outstanding guest service
- A convenient food court featuring Pizza Hut Express®, Subway™, Taco Bell Express®, and Louie’s Sweet Shoppe
- Two museum shops
- Only one hour by car from Buffalo and 75 minutes from Syracuse and Niagara Falls
- Convenient, on-site parking
You’ll be planning your next visit before you leave!