Bring your scout group to the museum and enjoy interactive, fun-filled exhibits such as American Comic Book Heroes, eGameRevolution, Field of Play, and much more.
Scouts at Play is open to all ages and includes:
- self-guided museum exploration time;
- 6 eGameRevolution game tokens;
- a carousel ride;
- a museum shop discount coupon; and
- a pizza meal, beverage, and healthy snack.
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 4–8 p.m.
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 4–8 p.m.
Cost: $15 per person.
Call 585-263-2700 to register.
Full, non-refundable payment must be made within two weeks of booking a Scouts at Play visit. Cash, check, money order, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) may be used to pay for the entire group. Checks and money orders should be made payable to The Strong and must include the name and address of the responsible party.
Adult chaperons required
Adult chaperons are required to accompany scouts ages six to 15 on museum visits. One adult chaperon is required for every five youth scouts (1:5 adult-to-scout ratio). Adult chaperons are not required for scouts ages 16 to 18.
Please review the museum guidelines before your visit.
- Chaperons must stay with their group of children while at the museum, and are responsible for the safety and behavior of those children.
- Chaperons must immediately report any emergency or child separated from their group to a museum staff member.
- Be considerate of other guests in the museum.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the exhibits. They can damage exhibits and artifacts.
Groups check in at a registration table upon arrival and receive all materials needed for each member of the group.
National Museum of Play vest and sash patches are available at the museum's Everything for Play! shop for $3.99.