Opens September 16
Opening Weekend, September 16 & 17
Meet Raphael and Michelangelo!
Turtle power! Leap to the rescue in the first-ever museum exhibit featuring the iconic, pizza-eating “heroes in a half shell” when Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesTM: Secrets of the SewerTM stops at The Strong. Journey to the secret, underground hideout of the beloved crime-fighting turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo, and discover the power of teamwork, collaboration, and problem solving as you work your way through puzzles, mazes, and obstacles:
- Train alongside the Turtles with their mentor, Master Splinter.
- Fine tune your skills at the dojo (a martial arts training area) by slicing and dicing pizza with virtual weapons in a game modeled after the popular Fruit Ninja video game.
- View a display of weapons and learn about real ninjas.
- Work with friends and family to build a bridge to cross the sewers.
- Grab a seat in the Turtles’ lair and test your knowledge about the Turtles’ history with an interactive trivia game.
- Skateboard with Michelangelo to improve your balance and test your reflexes with the Pizza Grabbing Game.
- Enter Donatello’s lab to see his inventions and complete two circuit board puzzles.
- Put your skills to the test in the Big Apple and battle villains to save the city by shooting pizzas at the bad guys.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer remains on view through January 1, 2018.
Media support from
©2017 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.