Take a Virtual Tour >
Step into the world's most famous neighborhood at The Strong museum. Travel through four adventurous decades of the revolutionary Sesame Street children's television series. Dozens of interactive components invite children to explore concepts about letters, words, numbers, and diversity.
- Say hello to Big Bird and sit on the famous 123 Sesame Street stoop.
- Visit with Elmo, Dorothy, and Mr. Noodle in the crayon-colored Elmo’s World and make your television debut with The Muppets.
- Play hopscotch, chess, and checkers.
- Pretend to drive around in a big yellow taxi cab with Elmo and Cookie Monster in the Sesame Street playground.
- Operate and serve your friends at A’ la Carte Dining, the famous food delivery truck.
- Enjoy favorite Sesame Street episodes with Burt and Ernie in Circle in the Square Cinema.
- Make a stop at Bird Travel and go on an adventure with Planet Sesame, where you can watch episodes of Sesame Street from all over the world.
- Use the payphone to call your favorite character or climb into Big Bird’s nest for a rest.
Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street? is produced by The Strong in collaboration with Sesame Workshop, producers of the television series.