At The Strong museum, children and families can step into the past and experience a glimpse of life as it was a century ago. Amid artifacts and reproductions, guests explore mini-environments and go hands-on with activities reminiscent of an era of days gone by.
- Dip into a trunk of turn-of-the-century clothes and play “dress up” in the attic.
- Pump water, churn butter, and scrub clothes in the old-fashioned kitchen.
- Play the piano.
- Have a tea party in the parlor.
- Entertain guests in the living room or read books by the fireplace.
- Pretend to travel across the country at the train station.
One History Place is produced by The Strong.