Back by popular demand and opening on October 4!
Hear ye, hear ye. Be a knight, be a princess, or become a noble craftsman using one of the greatest building materials of all time—LEGO bricks!
- Explore the royal castle and sit on the king and queen’s throne.
- Admire royal furnishings and a suit of armor made entirely of LEGO bricks.
- Tour the king’s secret treasure room, brimming with LEGO jewels.
- Marvel at examples of real-world castles, including Blarney, Arundel, and Neuschwanstein.
- Build giant LEGO creations in three themed building zones for Apprentice Builders (toddlers), Journeyman Builders (ages 3–6), and Master Builders (ages 7 and older).
- Climb the lookout tower and defend the castle against enemies.
- Grab a foam lance and enter the jousting field.
- Build a virtual fortress and test its strength with a catapult.
- Visit the resident (friendly) dragon.
The exhibit will remain on view until February 1, 2015 and was created by the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis in conjunction with LEGO Systems, Inc.