Don't miss LEGO® Castle Adventure School-Break Week, Saturday, December 20, 2014–Sunday, January 4, 2015.
Calling toy-brick builders of all ages! Take inspiration from the LEGO® Castle Adventure exhibit and enter the Best of the Brick Contest.
Hear ye, hear ye. Be a knight, be a princess, or become a noble craftsman using one of the greatest building materials of all time—LEGO bricks!
- Explore the royal castle and sit on the king and queen’s throne.
- Admire royal furnishings and a suit of armor made entirely of LEGO bricks.
- Tour the king’s secret treasure room, brimming with LEGO jewels.
- Marvel at examples of real-world castles, including Blarney, Arundel, and Neuschwanstein.
- Build giant LEGO creations in three themed building zones for Apprentice Builders (toddlers), Journeyman Builders (ages 3–6), and Master Builders (ages 7 and older).
- Climb the lookout tower and defend the castle against enemies.
- Grab a foam lance and enter the jousting field.
- Build a virtual fortress and test its strength with a catapult.
- Visit the resident (friendly) dragon.
LEGO Castle Adventure remains on view through February 1. The exhibit was created by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis in conjunction with LEGO Systems, Inc.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.