Before your visit, fill out the College and University Group Visit Request and submit a visit plan.
When you arrive for your visit:
- gather all members of your group before approaching the admissions desk
- send only the lead instructor or person responsible for payment to the admissions desk
- make one payment for your entire group
- if your museum-approved plan includes a presentation by a staff member, ask to have that person notified that you have arrived
While you are in the exhibitions galleries you may:
- complete the activities planned for your group in the time and locations allowed
- observe play in general but not specific guests or groups of guests from the public
- explore exhibits on your own, but please do not approach individual guests or groups from the public
- photograph exhibit elements, but not individuals who are not part of your group.
The museum reserves the right to ask groups or individuals who do not adhere to these guidelines to leave the building.