2012 marks an important milestone for the National Museum of Play® at The Strong. Thirty years ago, in October 1982, the museum opened in downtown Rochester. Since then, The Strong has:
- Become the largest cultural attraction in Western New York serving more than a half million guests annually;
- Expanded twice to accommodate increasing community demand; and
- Garnered recognition by Forbes, Child, and Family Fun, and other national magazines as one of the best museums anywhere.
Please consider a dollar for every year
As The Strong continues to grow, it must rely more on the generosity of dedicated friends like you to help maintain a quality experience for families and children throughout our region.
If you are among the millions who have enjoyed the museum over the past three decades, undoubtedly you value it as one of Rochester’s great treasures. Please consider making a gift of $30* to the museum’s Annual Appeal in celebration of The Strong’s 30 years of service. Your gift will help to ensure that The Strong experience will be available for future generations.
*Be assured that gifts of all sizes will be appreciated.
Three convenient ways to make a tax-deductible gift to the Annual Appeal:
- Online via a secure giving form.
- By phone using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted). Please contact Audrey Blocchi, institutional advancement services coordinator, at 585-410-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By check, payable to The Strong. Please mail to:
c/o Institutional Advancement Office
National Museum of Play at The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, NY 14607